Time Required for Lesson – 20 Minutes
Equipment and Supplies
- White & Red FX/ Tag paint
- Round Brush
- Detailer brush
- Black and White Paint
- Spray bottle
Load Your Angled Brush
1) Select a Your Dark Blue Split cake.
2) Load up your angled brush.
3) The dark color pointing up towards the hair line.
4) Starting one width of the brush above the eyebrow, drag the colour from the middle of the one eyebrow to the middle of the other.
Learn to Angulate
1)From where the first line ends, make the first batman ear by using the thin bit of the brush.
2) Simply rest it in place, slide it upwards the width of the angle brush.
3) Curve it around to end in the outer eye corner.
4) Repeat on the other side.